ETL Developers (Junior & Senior Roles)BACK
As an Associate Software Product Manager, you help guide a team and assist a Senior Product Manager that is charged with a product line contribution as a business unit. This includes helping to increase the profitability of existing products to assisting in the development of new products for the company. You should help the products team design products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers, prospects and stakeholders.
Product Managers possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. Product Managers enjoy spending time in the market to understand a customer or industry problem, and find innovative solutions for the broader market. You must be able to communicate within all areas of the company. You will work with software business analysts to define product requirements, product development personnel to define releases and with marketing specialists to define the go-to-market strategy. Through each of these you should ensure that all parties understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
An Associate Product Manager's role is a blend between strategic and tactical. The other organizations will support your strategic efforts; you won't be supporting their tactical tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- With C# programming skills
- Knowledge of alternate languages like Java or .NET is an advantage
- Experience working with MS SQL or Oracle databases is also a plus
- Has a strong experience in data processing, ETL, database programming and/or data analytics
- Has a solid working experience using languages such as C#, Java, and .Net
- Knowledge in MS SQL and Oracle DBA is an advantage
- Experience with addressing services to support data quality efforts
- At least 3 years of experience designing web-based software, including writing detailed specifications.
- Experience working on software development projects with a strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in the agile method of software development.
- Experience designing engaging applications with an understanding of user experience best practices.
- Deep customer focus and experience with researching and determining customer needs.
- Experience in sustainability or EH&S compliance software domains a plus.
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded.
- Ability to solve complex problems in an organized way.
- Comfortable working closely with development teams and experience with Agile development.
- High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
How to apply:
FirstCarbon Solutions (FCS) is an equal opportunity employer. Please email your resume with cover letter and salary history to email@example.com with "Associate Software Product Manager, Last Name, First Nameâ€ " in the subject heading.