Demonstrating a commitment to ESG has become increasingly important for health systems for managing risks, enhance their reputation, and promoting the health and well-being of patients and communities.
Published on 26 July 2023
By prioritizing ESG, health systems can create long-term value for their stakeholders and contribute to a more sustainable future. Join this moderated panel session to hear how leading systems are using ESG to advance their strategy.
- John Orner - SVP and Chief Investment Officer, Highmark Health
- Jim Donovan, Group CEO, ADEC Innovations,
- Doug Clark, Senior Vice President, Corporate Financial Services, Henry Ford Health.
- Describe ESG strategies used in the healthcare industry today.
- Summarize how ESG can be used for managing risks and promoting the health and well-being of patients and communities’ healthcare entities.
- Share key factors to consider when evaluating ESG opportunities.
HFMA Annual Conference 2023, ESG Session Video Part 1
HFMA Annual Conference 2023, ESG Session Video Part 2